Returns / Exchanges / Warranty
Consumer Exchanges & Returns:
We accept Exchange and Return Requests within 30 days of your original purchase. Please submit your request for a Return Authorization form via the link below!
- All returns and exchanges must be in new, unused condition. Any item that has been “tested”, or “taken on a test ride” is considered used and cannot be returned.
- All tagging and packaging must be intact. If the product is a boxed product, you still need to put it in a shipping carton. Do not apply your label to the product box or it will be refused.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. We only provide a return label in case of damage, warranty, or shipping errors. For regular return and exchanges you are responsible for shipping back to us your order, and we pay to ship your exchange.
- International orders are eligible for exchange only, and all shipping cost/ fees are the responsibility of the buyer. No refunds will be issued for international orders.
Please carefully repack your return to prevent damage to the item, enclose the RA form in the package, and clearly write the RA# on the outside of the shipping carton. Packages without a Return Authorization Form will be refused.
Hold onto your return tracking and allow 8-10 business days for your return or exchange to be fully processed.
Need additional support? Give our office a call
at 1-877-SMART-10 or 1-443-961-8501
Wholesale Exchanges and Returns:
Please read the text above.
Returns can only be exchanged for company credit, or product exchange.
Discontinued product sales are final, return requests will not be accepted.
All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Items must be in new condition and all tagging/packaging must be attached.
Any returned merchandise must be documented within the Return Authorization form you receive from our Customer Service Team.
You will be charged a 15% restocking fee if:
- The items are received by our Returns Department unauthorized or overdue.
- The items are missing/damaged tags or packaging.
There will be a 15% restocking fee, plus the cost of shipping, in-and-out, when the shipment is refused, or not able to be delivered by fault of the receiver. This fee should be paid immediately.
Daniel Smart Leather branded items come with a LIFETIME Warranty, covering all defects in material or workmanship with proof of purchase. This applies to all zippers, snaps and construction such as stitching. The warranty does not cover leather tears or soiling from liquids or weather-related deterioration or misuse of the item. Normal wear and tear are excluded and the item must not be altered in any manner.
Non-Leather Daniel Smart branded items are covered with ONE (1) YEAR Warranty.
Daniel Smart Promo/Economy lines have a 90 DAYS Warranty.
All products that are not manufactured by Daniel Smart are covered by their manufacturer warranty.
Note: After inspection of the product, if it is determined it does not meet Daniel Smart Manufacturing level of quality standards, we will repair and return the item to the customer. If it is found the item is not repairable it will be replaced with the same item, (unless the item has been discontinued or not in stock) it will be replaced with something of equal value at our discretion.