Women's Leather Jackets
Women's Leather Jackets
Leather jackets are one of the most iconic pieces of biker apparel. Is it any wonder that so many women riders want to have a leather jacket for their bike rides?
At Daniel Smart Manufacturing, we stock some of the most beautiful, durable, stylish women's leather motorcycle jackets you can find at the best prices. It's easy to find a leather jacket in your preferred size, style and shape when you shop exclusively with us.
Types of Leather in Our Women's Motorcycle Jackets
Each of our women's leather biking jackets is made from a particular type of leather. Nuanced characteristics set three popular types of leather material apart. Our leather styles include:
- Cowhide Leather: Leather made from cow skin tends to be strong, feel supportive and provide superior warmth. If you want a jacket that will last year after year, you'll appreciate cowhide leather.
- Goatskin Leather: Want a women's riding jacket that will insulate you well and stick around for the long haul? Try one made of goatskin, which feels snug and looks impressive.
- Lambskin Leather: Lambskin leather is known for being super-soft to the touch. It also has a natural, relaxed fit, making it appealing if you like leather with a bit of stretch.
No matter what kind of leather jacket you choose, you can feel confident that you're getting a high-quality product.
Caring for Your Women's Leather Biker Jacket
When you add a women's leather jacket to your wardrobe, you invest in a piece of apparel that can last for decades, since leather is naturally tough. To keep your leather jacket looking great for multiple seasons, try the following:
- Keep your leather jacket as dry as you can. If it gets wet, let it air dry before storing it.
- Treat the leather with a leather conditioner. Applying a leather conditioner your leather jacket can keep it looking and feeling its best.
- Hang your leather jacket in a cool spot. Leather doesn't get along well with excessive heat, which causes the fabric to crack.
- Take your leather jacket to the cleaners. Need some professional help with an older leather jacket? Go to the pros — leather benefits from expert care.
Buy a Women's Leather Motorcycle Jacket
You'll find tons of leather jackets for women at our store. Plus, you'll receive free shipping on qualifying orders. Add to your cart today!