PR1013 Veteran Bottom Rocker With Flags Patch
Sale Ends In:
Veteran Bottom Rocker With Flags Patch
After many requests finally an American flag Bottom rocker that has Veteran embroidered on it. Measures 11 inches from tip to tip. Vertically would occupy about 4 inches of your vest. Sew it on to the bottom of your jacket underneath a centerpiece. You can iron it on as well. Just don't iron it on to leather (you will mess your leather up)
Critiquing The Veteran Bottom Rocker With Flags Patch
Wearing stylized clothes can be a dream to all but when there are options to make it come true; you should just go for it isnt it? Well, this Veteran Bottom Rocker with Flags Patch is one such thing which can make you feel instantly good because of the style and also the American flag adds more to the elegance of this patch. If you are a die-hard patriot and have a great respect towards your nation. This patch when stitched on the arms can look extremely well.
- 11x4 inch
- Embroidered Back Patch for Bikers
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing