PL6037 Old Skool Motorcycle Skull Embroidered Iron on Biker Patch
Sale Ends In:
Old Skool Motorcycle Skull Embroidered Iron on Biker Patch
Old Skool Biker 13 Large Back Patch measures 11x9.9 inches and is Embroidered in Black / Brown / Orange / White. The Large Patch can be sewn on or ironed on to clothing such as Denim or Leather Jackets, Vests, Hats, Back Packs, Shirts. Features plastic backing and embroidered die cut borders.
The patch shows a skeleton wearing a brown jacket with a helmet and shades over his skull. Hands are gripping the handlebars that meet over a headlight featuring an X on it. We threw in the numbers 13 in there and wrote Old Skool as in Old is Cool. Added some orange flair to the mix and it turned out to be quite a sweet looking patch for bikers. It does come in a smaller version for the front of your jacket too. Measuring a full 11 inches wide, it sure will take up a good amount of space on the back of your jacket.
- 11x9.9 inch
- Embroidered Biker Back Patch for Leather Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
- Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing