PL3422 Black Skull Embroidered Iron on Patch
Sale Ends In:
Dealer Log In for Pricing or to Order
Black Skull Embroidered Iron on Patch
Large version of the black skull patch original new design from Arturo Vilmenay, measures 8x11 inches. Embroidered in gray over black velvet.
This is an Iron on Patch with heat activated glue applied over the plastic backing.
Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests.
You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
This patch can be easily sewn on as it features a clean die cut border.
Heat Pressing embroidered patches works wonders when you need to customize caps, hats, shirts or jean pants.
This patch can be ironed on!
Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear or sell with iron on patches.
- 8x11 inch
- Embroidered Biker Back Patch for Leather Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
- Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing