P4228 Work Sucks I'm Going Riding Biker Saying Patch
Sale Ends In:
Dealer Log In for Pricing or to Order
Work Sucks I'm Going Riding Biker Saying Patch
Work Sucks I'm Going Riding Patch is embroidered in Black / White. Measures 4x1.5 inches. The patch can be sewn or ironed on. Do not iron on patches to leather or nylon material.
When was the last time you said that? Well just remember got to work to live, but some of us have to ride to live too. Don't be stuck working the rest of your life to realize you're too old to do anything anymore. Get out there and ride. Work too, but don't forget about Riding.
- 4x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing