P3291 Silver Tribal Eagle Small Patch
Sale Ends In:
Silver Tribal Eagle Small Patch
The 4x4 inch size Eagle patch features an upwing eagle drawn in tribal art and embroidered in shades of silver and grey.
The patch has been redesigned to make it easier for sewing.
Looking for something different in Eagle patch? Here is a fantastic tribal monochrome eagle patch. Here the eagle is screaming with open peak and spread its wings upwards. This is a great patch which gives you awesome look.
Eagles are the symbol of ethical beliefs; eagles are considered as medicine birds with remarkable supernatural supremacy, and play a vital role in the religious ceremonies of many tribes. This patch is designed with tribal look to increase its magnificence.
It measures 4 inches wide and 4 inches tall, though it is a small embroidered patch, also it adds a fantastic look into your black jacket or vest. It is Iron on or sewn on emblem.
This patch is suited for both men and women. It also has die cut borders that give it a very clean look and make it easy to sew it on to your leather jacket or vest. Also this is an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing.
- 4x4 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing