P2979 To Ride or Not To Ride That's A Stupid Question Biker Patch
Sale Ends In:
To Ride or Not To Ride That's A Stupid Question Biker Patch
A funny patch of McBeth illustration to the Biker World that says "To Ride or not to Ride, That is a stupid question". Measures 4x2 inch. Embroidered in white and orange with a skull on the upper left corner.
The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- 4x2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing