P2018 POW MIA Patch Black White
Sale Ends In:
POW MIA Patch Black White
This is the POW MIA (Prisoner of War, Missing in Action) Patch featuring white embroidery on a black background. The patch features a symbol of soldier facing side ways with his head slightly tilted over a prisoner of war camp tower. The patch measures a perfect 2.5 x 3 inches and is ideal for your biker vest or jacket, as well as other biker accessories. You can iron on the patch to denim materials or sew them on to leather. There is plastic backing on the backside of the patch. These patches do not have hook backing.
Critiquing The POW MIA Patch Black White
This is one of those amazing patches which can actually kill everyone just by the sight of it and when someone is wearing it and flaunting around then they are definitely going to look like a diva. Get this patch stitched either on the back of your jacket or the sleeves to make it a perfect one.
- 2.5x3 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing