Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey.
Legend also goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where potholes come from?)
Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian™ Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift.
Guardian Motorcycle Bells and Merchandise
When you're ready to buy an authentic Guardian angel bell for the biker in your life, you want a high-quality selection that’s made in the U.S.A. That’s why you’ll find an assortment of Guardian motorcycle bells and other accessories at Daniel Smart Manufacturing.
Guardian bells are perfect gifts for holidays, birthdays or “just because." Sometimes, it's even nice to buy one as a pick-me-up for yourself, especially if you feel like you need a little bit of extra luck for an upcoming journey.
Here’s what you’ll find in our Guardian merchandise lineup:
- Guardian bells: These all-pewter bells are the real deal, and each one comes in its own pouch to keep the luck sealed in until the rider is ready to hang it. Plus, we pass along the legend of the Guardian angel bell so you or your favorite rider can read about this treasured tradition.
- Guardian bell hangers: It’s impossible for a Guardian bell to protect anyone if it can’t ring, so you'll need to give it a place to hang. Our Guardian hangers make adding a bell anywhere on a bike quick and easy. Be sure to pick one up when you buy your Guardian bell!
- Guardian angel pin saver: Don’t worry about your pins turning up MIA. These pins savers keep Guardian pins secure.
- Guardian bell display: Show off all the Guardian bells in your household in a nifty display. This rack features 16 slots to hang your Guardian angel bells and keep them organized. Why not have bells for inside and outside the home to keep those Evil Road Spirits from wreaking havoc wherever you go?
How to Pick a Guardian Motorcycle Bell
Never bought a Guardian bell before? Try these handy tips for figuring out which of our genuine pewter bells will ring true and bring peace of mind.
- Decide on a Guardian angel bell style: Do you want a Guardian bell that’s thoughtful? Whimsical? Historical? Religious? Classic? Guardian bells come with so many different designs that they're simple to personalize. That’s part of their beauty and appeal. Take a few moments to page through your options and add the ones you like to your shopping cart.
- Find out which Guardian bells the biker already has: If possible, it’s nice to know what Guardian bells your recipient has in his or her collection so you don’t double up. However, there's a good chance that most bikers won’t mind having Guardian bell “twins” for their bikes or display rack.
- Decide if you want your Guardian bell to stand out: To be honest, all Guardian angel bells stand out. However, not all are designed to look exactly like bells. Take the Black Bomb, for instance — its unusual shape makes it an eye-catcher. Think about the rider's personality and consider the overall design when you're making your final choice at checkout.
Order a Guardian Bell Today
These Guardian angel bells for motorcycles keep flying out of our inventory! Be sure to add the ones you like to your shopping cart.